At Exosome Diagnostics, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating cutting edge science into real clinical products to benefit patients. Exosome Diagnostics offers the potential for significant corporate growth and rapid career development. We encourage an honest exchange of ideas and a culture of fair play to get the most from the exceptional people who work here.
Exosome Diagnostics is recruiting in the following areas:
- Molecular Diagnostics Research (scientists and technicians)
- Product Development (Life Science Tools and Molecular Diagnostics)
We are always looking for exceptional employees, so even if none of the listed positions are a perfect match to your profile we encourage you to submit your application describing what you can add to the team.
Senior Scientist (Molecular Diagnostics) [MS02] (Munich/Martinsried)
Exosome Diagnostics is expanding our laboratories in the IZB in Martinsried in summer 2014. We are looking for a Senior Scientist with Molecular Biology Assay Development experience. As we are a small company you are expected to fill a lot of different roles and have a varied work day and a lot of responsibilities. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and who can act as project manager for the diagnostic assay development programs in the German site.
Key responsibilities include:
- Biofluid Molecular Diagnostic assay development laboratory bench work.
- R&D project management and supervision of Technical Assistants.
- Support of customer service projects.
- Report and document results and progress to colleagues and clients.
- Developing work routines and SOPs to aid in establishing a quality control system and a GLP environment.
We expect that you:
- Have a relevant education, probably a PhD in a relevant scientific field.
- Have 5+ years of experience from a Molecular Biology Laboratory, preferably from industry.
- Experience with Clinical Molecular Diagnostic product development.
- Are experienced in a variety of molecular biology techniques including nucleic acid extraction, amplification, sequencing and detection.
- Are self-motivated and know how to prioritize and schedule your own very busy workday.
- Are technology savvy and an experienced computer user.
- Are comfortable with English in both speech and writing to allow close daily communication with colleagues, locally and at the company's facilities in USA.
- Have high work ethics, high energy levels and a developed sense of humor.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a growing young company developing a cutting edge new technology for biofluid molecular diagnostics in personalized medicine.
- A central role in building our expanding laboratory infrastructure.
- A responsible position with the opportunity to have influence and freedom to organize your own work.
- A dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- An attractive location in the IZB campus in Martinsried near Munich.
At Exosome Diagnostics, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating cutting edge science into real clinical products to benefit patients and doctors. Exosome Diagnostics is a young company, working to commercialize a powerful new technology for Biofluid Molecular Diagnostics, offering the potential for significant corporate growth and enhanced career development. We encourage honest exchange of ideas and a culture of collaboration within the company to help the exceptional people who works here excel and to reach company goals.