Learn more about the ExoDx Prostate Test for Veterans
The ExoDx Prostate Test is a simple, non-invasive urine test that can help you and your doctor determine the need for an initial prostate biopsy or repeat biopsy due to a prior negative biopsy. The ExoDx Prostate Test is unique because it provides an additional data point not obtained through the general workup — it offers exclusive information that is not influenced by DRE, family history, PSA or other clinical information. Watch our video!
- A Veteran with a prostate-specific antigen (PSA) level between 2 and 10 ng/mL?
- Are you over 50 years of age?
Talking to your doctor or concerned about an initial or repeat prostate biopsy?
- If yes, the ExoDx Prostate test may be right for you.
Why the ExoDx Prostate Test?
- Helps inform if initial or repeat prostate biopsy is warranted
- Simple urine test can be collected any time of day
- Available at your doctor’s office or through our At-Home Collection Kit
- NO Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) required
- NO Blood Test
The At-Home Collection Kit
Get Tested in the comfort of your home with the At-Home Collection Kit
Learn More About the ExoDx At-Home Collection Kit
Take charge of your prostate health today!
Start the conversation:
- What is my PSA level and history of PSA levels?
- How accurate is the PSA in assessing my risk for high-grade prostate cancer?
- What is the chance of having a negative or undetermined result for prostate cancer if I have a prostate biopsy?
- Is there any risk to obtaining The ExoDx Prostate Test before the biopsy?
- Am I a candidate for the ExoDx Prostate Test?
Download this full list of questions that can be taken in to discuss with your doctor
Exosome Diagnostics is proud to partner with Veterans Prostate Cancer Awareness and ZERO — The End of Prostate Cancer to support every Veteran with information and education addressing early detection of prostate cancer.
Now Available to Veterans
The ExoDx Prostate test is covered under the General Services Administration (GSA) award contract with Exosome Diagnostics. The ExoDx™ Prostate Test (EPI) will be available to 9 million additional men and 140 government entities including the VA Healthcare System, military branches such as Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines, as well as the U.S. Senate, House of Representatives, and other legislative bodies.
The Community Care Network (CCN) on behalf of the Veterans Affairs Department provides health care for Veterans from providers in the local community. The available sites in the CCN are continually growing, ask your doctor today for more information.