A Physician's Guide: How to Order The ExoDx™ Prostate Test
If you are a physician, there are two ways to order the
ExoDx Prostate Test: At-Home Collection or In-Office Collection.
At-Home Collection KitsRequest here
Our At-Home collection kit is delivered directly to a patient’s home, the patient provides a sample, and it is sent directly back to the CLIA laboratory for testing.
In-Office Collection KitsRequest here
In-office collection kits are ordered online and delivered in bulk boxes containing enough materials for five ExoDx Prostate collections. Once a sample is provided for an in-office collection a FedEx pick up is scheduled.
Watch our YouTube video: Getting Started with the ExoDx Prostate Test
En español: Empecemos con el kit de recolección de exámenes de próstata ExoDx Prostate Test
Order At-Home Collection Kits For The ExoDx Prostate Test
Request the At-Home collection kit to be sent to a patient’s home. A few quick points on the process to ensure success.
- Delivered directly to a patient's house
- Ensure the patient provides a full sample after at least an hour
- Remember to provide the collection date! Attach label to specimen that includes the collection date.
- Send back via FedEx - call us for FedEx pickup
Order In-Office Collection Kits for the ExoDx Prostate Test
Request to support in-office collection for patients
1x Order has enough for 5 patient collections and includes:
- 5 Collection kits with accompanying styrofoam insulation and ice packs
- Recommended to remove ice packs upon delivery and place in freezer
- 5 Colli-pee devices to ensure that first collection void is obtained
- 5 TRFs if needed for ordering the test
- Recommended to refrigerate within 1 hour upon sample collection
Watch our YouTube video: How to Collect The ExoDx™ Prostate Test In a Physician Office
Ver el vídeo en español: Como colectar el ExoDX Exámen de Próstata en el consultorio médico
Tips to Reduce Rejections So Patients Get their Result on the First Submission
- Ensure the sample collection container and associated paperwork are clearly marked with the patient’s full name and date of birth
- Encourage patients to follow the specimen collection directions to obtain a full 15 mL “first catch” urine sample
- Store sample immediately in refrigerated conditions until it is packed
- Instruct patients to immediately notify medical staff if there is blood or other visible contaminants before submission
We Got You Covered: Patient Coverage with ExoCARES
Find out more about our ExoCARES program for patient coverage information.
ExoCARES ProgramLearn More
For new healthcare providers:
- Contact our Client Services Team at (844) 396-7663, Option 3, then Option 2, for your unique site ID.
- Then populate the Patient's name, address, and DOB - we do the rest!
Still Have Questions?